World Animals addon does what developers can’t – fill up Minecraft PE with many animal species. Our planet is full of wonderful animals, and it’s a pity that developers are so slow on adding them. This addon populates every biome and even adds some features that allow you to make use of different animals.
Animals will be spawning in the biomes in accordance with their preferred real-life climate. Basically, look for the lions in the savannah, for the cougar in the mountains, etc.
Some animals can be tamed, used as a transporting mule or a mount. You can look up the crafting recipes of the saddles in the game or at the bottom of the page.
Which animals can be tamed:
- Elephant – can be tamed using Golden Bone. Put on a saddle to ride on it.
- Mammoth – can be tamed using Golden Bone. Put on a saddle to ride on it.
- Lions, Tigers, Leopards, Panthers – can be tamed using Golden Bone. Put on a saddle to ride on it.
- Platypus – can be tamed using Golden Bone.
- Giraffe – can be tamed and ridden.
- Seal – can be tamed.
- Penguin – can be tamed.
- Rhino – can be tamed and ridden. There are also armors for Rhinos.
- Ostrich – can be tamed and ridden. There are also armors for Ostrich.
- Iguanas and Land turtle – can be tamed.
- Toucan – can be tamed.
Aside from the land critters, you will be getting a massive ocean life upgrade. It’s not only about diversity. Shrimps, Crabs, and Fish will become a reliable source of food.
I could go all day long about the features this addon is packed with. Explore the Animal World addon in Minecraft PE 1.19.2 by yourself and share your thoughts.
Make sure to enable all Experimental features in the world settings.