Use salmon to tame every dragon added into the game. Tamed dragon will be your guard and riding vehicle at the same time. Every dragon species has its own key features that distinguish them from the other.
Dragons can be found only in one of the four new biomes, which are: Scorched hills, Aether Highlands, Paradise biome, Undead hills biome. Some species don’t get along with each other, and it’s safer to not cross their paths.
Dragons can be divided into a couple of categories: fire, frozen, poisonous/nature, lightning, ender dragons, and aether dragons.
Path to Aether
Build a portal and embark on a journey into a new dimension called Aether. Discover new biomes, mobs, and of course – tame dragons.
What dragons can be used for
- You can use them as a mount.
- Dragon Scales – can be collected by slaying dragons, a couple of scales would get used in crafting of Dragon Sword.
- Diamond Shears – can be made if you want to collect Dragon Scales without violence.
- Dragon Whistle – activates fire breath or another type of dragon’s ranged attack.
- Dragon Armor – protects dragons and make them look bulkier.
- Cannon – protects villages from dragons, you can ride on it.
- Dragon Eggs – you can raise a dragon from the egg, each egg has its specific requirements to successfully hatch.
Enable “Experimental Gameplay”