Use salmon to tame every dragon added to the game. Tamed dragon will be your guard and riding vehicle at the same time. Every dragon species has its own key features that distinguish them from the other.
Dragons can be divided into a couple of categories: fire, frozen, poisonous/nature, lightning, ender dragons, and aether dragons.
How to tame and hatch dragons
Search the lands to find the dragon egg. They can often be found in the structures floating above the earth. Tap on the egg to start the hatching process. You can hasten the process by applying the Ender Eyes to the egg.
The hatched baby dragon can be tamed with fresh fish. Feeding more fish will grow the dragon faster. Adult dragons are rideable once the saddle is put on them.
What’s the use of a dragon
- You can use them as a mount.
- Dragon Scales – can be collected using Diamond Shears, a couple of scales would get used in crafting of Dragon Sword.
- Diamond Shears – can be made if you want to collect Dragon Scales without violence.
- Blaze Rod – while riding a dragon take a rod into your hands and press jump to throw a fireball.
- Dragon Armor – protects dragons and makes them look bulkier.
- Dragon Breath Potion – hold a potion in your hands and jump while on the dragon to perform a fire breath attack.
Enable “Experimental Gameplay”