Travel to the Ether, a cloudy new dimension, based on Aether mod. Unveil all its secrets, fight for treasures and collect a new resource – Ether ore.
The most exciting thing about such addons is exploration. And this dimension has something to offer to fellow adventurers. For instance, there is a giant temple floating in the sky, with challenging rooms inside it and mobs to fight.
There are many creatures in this dimension, and no all of them are friendly.
- Dharkmoa – peaceful bird-like creatures.
- Pigfly – flying pig that can be ridden.
- Hornabbit – rabbits with horns.
- Whairle – flying whale.
- Reptilether – beefy reptile.
- jetherllyfish – flying jellyfish.
- Etherfish – just a fish.
- CowFlys – a flying cow.
- Surckers – a creeper analog.
- Detheer – green ugly deer.
- Dethermon – demonic creatures that live in a tribe.
- Lavacol – lava snail.
- Wardgma – hostile magma golem.
- Skelether – skeleton with wings.
- Gethers – a dangerous ghost creature that can kill you instantly. To deal with you need to craft Extractor Gun – use it to extract 4 pieces of essence from him and craft a bomb.
- Zombether – weird zombie.
- Stoompfools – tanky boss.
- Bossether – a flying boss, has two stages.
- Dethermon Boss – king of all Dethermon.
- Flowether Serpent boss – flower-like boss.
How to get to Ether?
Create a portal on a Crafting Table using a Bucket of Water and Glowstone. You will get an item – put it on the ground first and then tap on it with a hand.
Make sure to enable all “Experimental gameplay” options in a world setting.
1 reply on “Ether addon”
im on minecraft edu and its not working well the mobs are there but not the portal